Veteran’s Resources

Honorably discharged veterans or veterans separated from active duty after completing the required period of service are eligible for benefits. Military members who die on active duty are also eligible, as are spouses and dependent children of eligible living and deceased veterans, and of current and deceased armed forces members. Contact the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs at (800) 827-1000 for more information.

If you have any questions or concerns, before or after you call the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, please contact us at Garrett-Sykes. We are more than willing to help you with this process.

Ahoskie – 252-332-3122
Aulander – 252-345-1818
Murfreesboro – 252-396-0202
Rich Square – 252-539-1001
Scotland Neck – 252-826-2035